CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Thursday, April 1, 2010

How does the 7th sound?

That’s what the doctor asked me yesterday as to what I thought about a date for induction. Yes, I’m eating my words! If little J doesn’t arrive before Wed, then I will go in at 7:30 AM to be induced. That is five days past my due date and I feel okay now that I have a plan. A “plan”….like that word has any business being part of my blog about becoming a new mommy. ; )
If I don’t have Jayton this weekend, then I will show up to work on Monday for my last day….say goodbye to my kiddos for the year and roll around in my desk chair. I should make it a sport!

Just wanted to send an update and I’ll have plenty to blog about later….like I’ll have gobs of time or something, but sooner or later, pics of our little man will be posted.
Cheers!
K

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was just thinking about you tonight while walking around the neighborhood. Can't wait for J to get here! One day when Reagan's at preschool (after you get settled of course) I'll bring you over some lunch...your choice!

Ashley Hlavaty said...

I'm so excited for you guys! And I can't wait to see baby J's first pictures! Oh, and you are the MOST BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman I have ever seen. I hope I look half as good as you. You are glowing! :)