We saw our bebe T yesterday at our big sonogram. We sat in awe of our little one moving around and then getting shy for the camera. I have some new great pics to scan and a video to watch over and over. We’ll share with both of our families (sorry Ab and Chris) little bebe’s gender on Thanksgiving night, and then I’ll be sure to let all our friends know. It is sweet to have a special secret just for the two of us to share and enjoy…we’ll see if we can actually do this….it’ll be like my “marathon” for 09….hee/hee.
Love, K & J
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

3 comments:
What precious moments! I'm going to be stalking your blog after Thanksgiving to hear the gender...ha!
Awww...bebe T!!! So loved already! I'll be stalking too!
ok already....you still haven't shared...yes, I am stalking, too!!!
Post a Comment