Love Mr. Rogers ; )
It is a gorgeous Monday for sure. I got home with the intention of running 6 miles and just couldn't do it. I can't get past four...this will make an interesting half marathon experience...urgh! My shins are killing me which makes me frustrated since I spent so much money on my orthotics, but I need to give my legs some more conditioning. I am just happy to be exercising. I am 4 months now and we go to the dr. on Wed. I am so excited! J broke my camera this weekend (he is more mad than I am) so I'll have to wait to post pics of our new deck and OU/TX weekend with friends and his family. I'm headed to LBK this weekend for only about 24hrs while my folks go to a wedding. I am looking forward to visiting with my girls and enjoying some Tech atmosphere. Bebe's first LBK trip...I know, this bebe talk is probably getting old. Sorry.
I am happy.pregnant.hopeful.blessed.
Hugs, K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
I L-o-v-e the Bebe talk and can't wait to see you in the LBK this weekend!! :) Talk to Di yet?? Call or email when you get a chance!
Keep up the Bebe talk! Have fun in Lubbock!
Post a Comment