CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Preggo questions:

I have a bunch of fun posts to get to, but first I need to get rid of this cold. I've had a cold off and on since Labor day, but have only taken Tylenol. I started running fever tonight, so I sent J to the store and he came back with nothing b/c he said that the pharmacist said everything has a stimulant and to wait until I've heard from the doctor. I'm calling first thing in the morning, but any suggestions? My ears feel like they are goign to explode, and I've had my flu shot. I'm not sure about the swine flu shot b/c it is brandnew and hasn't been tested...I'm scared to get one being being pregnant, but then scared not to get one. I know this is a touchy subject for some, but this sista needs a break! Just when I started feeling back to normal and running again, I'm knocked down.
New bebe sono pic soon to come...I'm 13 1/2 weeks and feeling pudgy....pudgy does not look "cute pregnant"

Ha/ha...love ya'll,
K

4 comments:

Janet said...

I "think" I took sudafed? The nurse or doc will tell you what you can take. I ALWAYS got sinus infections when I was preggo! I can't wait to see pics of bebe!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...Sprouts has tea choices for pregnant people. You can rub vapor rub on your feet and put socks on to help you breathe.

Kyle and Hollie said...

Any tylenol products will be fine and I also took Mucinex - the regular one. It is SO scary to know what to do! Pudgy feels gross, but just think what it is about to turn into - a cute little basketball belly! I miss it SO much!!!

Janet said...

And that vapor rub trick works on babies too! haha!