silly after we take him to get shaved, but it is alot cooler for him and less hair for me to clean up! Win win in my book. Jake also has some other news....
He is going to be a big brother! I am almost 10 weeks pregnant! Our family knows and people are finding out everyday, so I decided to go ahead and announce it. I understand why people wait 12 weeks, but we are too ecstatic to wait! We couldn’t believe it when we found out…we actually took like four tests to make sure. Here is my scientist. He’ll be an AMAZING father. I love him so much and our little bebe blob. I know it is not a cute name, but if you’ve seen a 8 week sonogram picture, you know it doesn’t look much different than a blob. ; )
Needless to say things have been a bit different since we found out, but GOOD different! The marathon can wait, and YES, one day I will be able to check that off my bucket list, but for now becoming a mother will be my next journey! I feel amazingly blessed.
Hugs,
Kelly, James and Jake
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

14 comments:
I am soooo happy for you and J!!! You are both going to be amazing parents! Bebe blob is a good name...peanut was our name...or leach! hhaah! Love ya chick!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to meet your little bebe blob :o)
Oh my goodness Kelly! That's so wonderful! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Wow thats awesome! You'll be such a great mommy. Congrats
oops! Its kristi- I used a different log in:)
I'm so glad you have announced it!! :) Cash was Zazu (from Lion King) for months in my belly, according to Tate! Can't wait to see sonogram pics and to find out what you are having!! Marathon, schmarathon! Another day!:) Love you!!
Kori
Thanks girls!!! Love ya'll!
OMG!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you :) You will be great a Mom!
So super excited for you! You will be an amazing mother...we need to have a BR mom and babies reunion! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! You BOTH will be fabulous parents! So excited for you!
Woo hoo! You will be a great mommy...
yay! yay! yay!...why did i miss this and just now read it?!?!?!?!
can't wait. this will be a REALLY.GOOD.REASON to finally get together again. PLUS...I have experience ;) feel free to use me and abuse me!!
Congratulations Kelly and James!!!
I know you guys will be awesome parents, and that baby will just be beautiful, because it has two beautiful parents!
If you need anything, let me know, since I'm not that far away (well, across like, three towns, but you know...LOL!)
how did i miss this for so long?!?! congrats!!! let me know if you need birth announcements! :) or a texas country mixed cd to get that baby on the right track (forget classical music in the womb- blah!) haha.
Post a Comment