CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Monday, June 8, 2009

This and That...

Last weekend we threw Marisa a bachelorette party Texas style, since we had her last one with her family in Wisconsin. There was no dancing on bar tops this time, but fun was had by all for sure. Thanks to Mom and Karen for driving us….3 weeks Marisa and Brian!!!







Here are some pics from the Paramore/No Doubt concert. No Doubt was my first concert at age 15. I have LOVED them since and used to jam out to their tape in my first vehicle – a 1980 blue ford farm truck otherwise knows as Blue Devil. Give it up for those who remember my awesome ride!! Good times!! We enjoyed the concert with the Byrds and Melissa….well worth the 10 bucks!







Say a little prayer for J please. He has suffered a back injury that has him pretty much in constant pain. We will know his x-ray results tomorrow, but I feel bad for him and I've discovered that I'm not a great nurse.... ; ) I just hope he gets better before his trip to Boise where he plans to river raft...Yikes!

I began my last grad school class today...I won't complain yet, but expect it. I'm also not a great student...I'm a great sun worshiper, but I guess I have plenty of time for that in July! Love to ya and I hope you rock out your summer break.

Hugs,
K & J

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I sooooo remember your blue truck! And I remember you little, was it a Cavalier, too?!

And where is Chris now? How is he?

Janet said...

I MISS THE BLUE DEVIL!!! How funny!!! And the Diane's booger. Memories...