I chopped 6 inches off my hair yesterday. I just needed a change....well, I got one! I forgot how much my hair draws up when it is dry, but I dig it and it will always grow back. I got mixed reviews at school today, and that’s okay….gotta love honest people too. I told J that one day when I know I don’t have to leave the house, I am going to let it air dry to see how big it gets…if you’re lucky, I’ll post a picture – but I guess that defeats the point of not leaving the house. I think my head will look like a microphone…For those of you who remember my hair in HS...I hope this does not remind you of my Princess Leia look...although, some guys think she is hot!
Oh yeah, I made that thing behind me on my bathroom wall...copied an idea from a blog - scrapbook paper glued to foam board...total cost: 3 bucks!
Now then, I got served when I went to the 24Dance class at the new gym here in Murphy. It is about 10 sets of different dances ranging from salsa to hip hop. I got such a workout, but I wish I could have had a drink (real drink) before to loosen me up. I found out I am not as coordinated as I thought. I brought my friend Brenda with me this week - we had a blast laughing. Try it out sometime!
Good Times,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

8 comments:
I like your hair cut...although I would love to see the Princess Leia look as well! I may have to copy your idea with the scrapbook paper - very cool! And I want to look into that dance class...oh how I miss dancing!
Your hair looks great!!! :)
I LOVE your hair! Super cute!
Your hair is so cute! I don't see how anyone would not like it.
And... what is foam board? I have been wanting to do something similiar over my bed, but never thought of scrapbook paper.
I love it! It looks great on you!
LOVIN' the new style!!!
I love the haircut! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend!
Thanks for the sweet comments gals!! Steph- I'll post how I did the wall hangings this weekend...in the mean time, I bought foam board or project board at michaels for only 2 bucks and then James cut them in squares using a saw...however, they are easy to cut. I also used spray adhesive and painted the thin edges with brown
Post a Comment