CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Must Do's.....

*Splash, swim, sun with my boys....I wonder if Jayton will tan like me..; )
*Play hard like crazy kids in Vegas with my love
*Sleep soundly for hours in Vegas with my love...at least that doesn't cost
*sew something for my Jaybird
*Continue football field sprints twice a week...kicks my butt. I.love.it.
*spend time with my LBK friends...I miss and need them.
*turn 31...bleh
*watch movies at home with my love
*wrestle with Jayton
*Clean out craft/linen wardrobe (I know, boring)
*Finish Jay's first year book on mypublisher.com
*clean out my kitchen drawers/cabinets
*lunch adventures with my hh/lunch bunch
*snuggle with sweet baby Adeline while catching up with Marisa
*playdates with some of my favorite little people
*cook more
*teach Jayton where his belly button and nose are
*get my kid to walk in shoes...I know, stupid shoes
*date nights with my love
*BEACH with my family
*Indianapolis trip for j's family reunion (fly with a baby...EEK!)
*play with my little cousins
*love on my family
*girl time with my mom and sister
*hug my Gammy
*write one line nightly in my new journal..."one line a day five yr memory book"
*NAP
*lose 6 more lbs
*let my jaybird run around in just a diaper
*not wear make up daily
*sport my afro
*start training for Oct half

So far I'm proud that I have;
*cleaned out my closet, shoes and jewelry. I made 45 bucks selling some clothes to a resale shop and donated the rest. I made 135 selling gold/silver from boyfriends' past. Chaching...My allowance for Vegas is well underway...
*wrote out our wills...I know, depressing
*earned extra vacay money by writing curriculum
*had a sweet mini get away with my love...I am so thankful for the fun amazing time we shared. Every marriage needs a quick vacay from everyday life.


I love summer! I know this is a boring post, it's more for me than my 2 readers. haha

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I guess I'm one of your 2 readers!

I would love to meet you down at the pool some time, and you'll have to tell me more about your football field sprints. That actually sounds fun (but hard) to me! And I can sport my afro right next to yours...ha!

James & Kelly said...

Absolutely tiff! Pool and workout (bleh). We can go at night when it is not 110 and daddies are able to watch kids. Takes about 30 minutes.

James & Kelly said...

Absolutely tiff! Pool and workout (bleh). We can go at night when it is not 110 and daddies are able to watch kids. Takes about 30 minutes.

Lyndi said...

I love your family pic at the top of your blog! Such a cute family!