The past two months have flown by! I know they have for you too...and this spring weather is just the greatest!
Here is what we've been up to...
I ran with my running buddies, near and far, in the Dallas Rock n Roll Half Marathon. We had a great weekend and a great race! I am looking forward to our next one. 




Since Jayton was born on opening day, Grandad is making it a tradition that they go to opening day for the Rangers every year. James, Jayton and Grandad had a great day at the ball park...look at Jay's excitement! 
Nonnie got Jayton an accordian for his birthday. James loves it...go figure! We've been enjoying some great jam sessions by daddy every night. I just might hide the accordian at Nonnie's casa from now on. 
And of course, our little Jaybird turned ONE this month! We made it a year and didn't break him! 


Now we're just enjoying the spring weater and spending alot of our evenings outside before it gets too hot this summer. SUMMER! Yes, SUMMER! I can't wait to see you again! 
One last pic of our 'Thurber' and his growing curly locks...he sweats like I do, and has curly Q's in the morning. So funny! 
Nonnie (J's mom) is amazing and babysat for us so we could go to see my 2nd favorite man, JACK INGRAM! I have loved Jack and the Beat Up Ford Band since college, and he was mine and J's first concert together. I even emailed Jack to see if he would play at our wedding...needless to say we couldn't afford him, so we settled for playing 'Amy's Song' as our wedding song. It is sweet song he wrote to his wife...guess that might be weird to use a song about another couple, but we are weird. ; ) 

Hope your off to a great spring!
Cheers,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment