It's Tuesday, and you know what that means - tea time, thanks to Christi at grey umbrella. Today I’m having water b/c I only drank one bottle at work today, and I’m trying to be better about water. I’d offer you anything you wish from orange juice to red wine…we’ve got it all and you never know what kind of day you’ve had.
We’d only gab about fun stuff like concerts, new clothes, gossip, because that's the only kind of chatter I can focus on right now. I’d tell you that I bought my first pair of skinny jeans at forever 21. We’d be surprised that they didn’t kick this 30 year old middle school teacher out of forever 21 and then share excitement that they actually have my size. You’d share suggestions as where I should go to get some cute flat boots, and I’d tell you that I’ll probably be too chicken to wear them out. I’d share how excited I was about my three hours to myself yesterday wondering around Willow Bend mall and Sam Moon’s….I haven’t done that by myself in ages. I appreciated every moment of that three hours but was also giddy to go home to play with my boys.
We’d gab about the golden globes and how funny I think it is that they drink and then go on national TV, but i.love.every.minute.of .it. I’d share that J and I watched ‘The Other Guys’ last night while cuddled in bed. You’d ask why we wasted time watching that movie, and I’d tell ya that we needed to laugh together. It was one of the best moments of my new year so far.
I’ll end our weekly chat with some peeks at some other of my best moments thanks to this lil guy. Mr. Jayton, A.K.A. Thurber, bubbas, Jaybird.


Cheers to a great rest of the week,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

2 comments:
I LOVE him!! The pic of him on the floor looking down and around is the cutest thing ever!!
I know you look HOT in skinny jeans! Now go buy those boots and get out on the town! :)
i could eat him with a spoon! sam moon -- oh i love sam moon! you go girl with the skinny jeans! i love ann taylor lofts modern slim if you really like skinnies. watch them, they go on sale for $30. dsw has great flat boots for not too much. and wear them out! you'll look hot and they are fun! i am so glad you had a good laugh the other night -- so needed! see you next week!
Post a Comment