CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy Running

Thursday, December 30, 2010

This is how I feel about New Year's resolutions....



What's your new year's resolution?? I'm curious...really, I am.

I'm going blank on mine!

I'm never successful at keeping mine and they are always related to exercising/dieting to lose the same weight I always want to lose, keeping my house clean, or being a nice person...I mean really, who gives a crap if I lose 10 more lbs, if my house is spotless or if I'm "nice" 24/7. Those of you who really like me, probably like the fact that I'm not sunny sunshine all the time or that I'm a little frazzled, or the fact that I love to share cocktails and loaded cheese fries with you.

I want to come up with something that I really want to work towards. This will take some thought.

2010 was the BEST year ever in my book...2003, the year I met James is a close second. I know it will only get better with Jaybird in our lives now!

We'll be spending our new years at home with Chuys to-go and wii games while our little boy is getting rid of his RSV. He is doing much better and this has forced us to stay at home all week, which is what we needed! I'm just glad he is happy for the most part.


Happy.New.Years.
Cheers Friends,
K

2 comments:

Loving Life in Trubyville said...

I'm with Jayton on this one!! :) I'm hoping to post my thoughts on 2011 soon! Love ya!

Jessica Looney said...

Love the photo of Jayton!! Priceless!!