Today I took Jayton to check out his daycare. We'll call it "the lodge." I had a ton of questions and wanted to look around again. After chatting with the teachers and seeing some smiley babies, I feel a little bit better. I never imagined I would already be so upset with the thought of taking him somewhere, but naturally, I am pretty sad and nervous. I've enjoyed my time at home with my little bug, and I still have several weeks, but I am starting to prepare myself. Kudos for stay at moms and working moms...all have a very tough job!
In other news, Jaybird kinda enjoys swimming...I think. He doesn't smile or cry. I lather him up in sun block...first time I've bought it in years. Something tells me I need to start wearing some myself. I turn 30 in a week...YIKES! I don't really have any feelings about it except for the fact that I am happy to celebrate it with my boys. My goal of stopping my nail biting habit doesn't look promising and the goal of being a size 8 is also not on the table. Oh well, I have a wonderful baby boy, an amazing hubby, a loving family and fabulous friends. I need to remind myself of that when I get bummed out about the small stuff. All this to say that my new goal is to live by the motto: Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful.
I hear little boy crying at his mobile friends...I guess they said something not nice.
Cheers,
K
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment