I'm sure most of you moms out there know what I'm talking about. I'm in my 38th week and just waiting for little Mr. Jayton to decide to arrive. Our last appt was on Friday where we found out I'm 4 centimeters dilated (sorry for TMI) and 80% effaced...so basically that means I want my drugs now ; ) I know, I'm a wimp. My ribs, back, chest plate, and now tailbone are feeling the weight of this little man, and this mama is ready to deliver. So the waiting continues....
In other news, we've had a fun spring break. We knew this would be our last spring break to enjoy as a childless couple, so we've gone out to eat like 6 times (answers the question of how I met my 30lb mark) gone to the movies and the Black Eye Peas concert. I also spent some time with friends and by the pool with my family. I love my family by the way. My mom and sister have helped me tons this week! We are very fortunate to bring Jayton in our family, both the Thompsons and Arringtons...he's one lucky dude!
I'll get around to posting pics of the completed nursery one day, meanwhile, I have alot of thank you notes to tackle. We have been spoiled and blessed beyond belief with baby supplies - thank you everyone! I promise to send a message of thanks before his first birthday...ha/ha!
Baby mama hugs,
Kel
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

3 comments:
I am SO happy for you and can't wait to meet your little man!!!
Again....you are further than I was when I was in the hospital! I imagine you want drugs!!!! You are tough! I can't wait to see pics of your little guy!!!!! You are going to do GREAT! Love ya!
So I have 1 piece of advice for you! Don't wait to go to the hospital til your contractions are 1 minute lonf and 5 minutes apart like they tell you to. I was 4cm for several weeks like you. I hung out at home waiting for that to happen, and all the sudden they were 2 minutes long and 30 seconds apart! I nearly gave birth in the car! Don't let this happen to you!!! Good Luck and I can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment