Happy.Scared.Tired.Blessed.Hungry.Excited.Puffy.Smitten.Anxious.Lazy.Overwhelmed.Curious.Thankful…..this is all normal right?
My baby boy is growing and growing and getting stronger each day. I think his favorite time to play is at midnight and at 6AM…hmmm, I see a pattern.
My husband is the greatest! He works on the nursery on his days off, researches about baby gear non stop and has taken over the grocery shopping. He even said he wants me to gain more weight….he’s CRAZY. He calms me down when I worry, reassures me when I have a meltdown about swollen ankles and growing waistline or breastfeeding and makes me laugh when we look like fools in Babies R Us. I have never been more confident of us as a couple then I am now. I know the first few months of parenthood will be trying, but I know God has blessed me with an amazing and supportive partner. I love you J!
We have decided to name baby T, Jayton Andrew. It is a mouthful but I LOVE it! I have fond memories of spending time with my family at my Great Grandad’s house in Jayton, TX. His name was Sterling, and was one of my favorite people. Instead of the name Sterling, we decided on using Jayton, b/c it just fits. Yes, James, Jayton, Jake…it’ll be confusing and hilarious…but so are we! Andrew is my Dad’s father who was also an amazing man. I truly believe I was his favorite…shhh, don’t tell the others. ; ) He was hilarious, God loving, took care of his grandkids and James got to spend some time with him before he passed away almost three years ago.
I promise to update with pics of the nursery, Jayton’s girlfriend, Maren, who was born New Years’ day, and more belly shots….I PROMISE!
I’ve been hitting the gym three times a week to walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes and continue light weights and lunges, but my membership ends next month. I am going to save that money and just keep running outside this summer when J is off work, continue with my the Plano Pacer running club and getting back into my friend’s boot camp.
I’ll be a mommy in less than 10-12 weeks….it’s about time!!!
Texas Tech Tour
4 months ago

4 comments:
All those feeling are normal...rest assured, I know you & J will be fabulous parents! And his name is perfect.
I may need to get some information from you about boot camp. Almost two years later & I still have at least 10 pounds I want to lose.
SOOOO excite for you! You know...as much as we change, phsyically...I think the men change right along with us mentally and emotionally. I love the man Justin has become as a father. I always knew he would be a great daddy...but seeing it is AMAZING. I know J will be an incredible Daddy...and you will be a great mommy too!!
I love his name! So sweet! And I can't wait to see pics of his nursery, and of course those belly shots! I love the belly shots! :)
Thanks girls!
Tiffany, I'll email Ben the guy Breanda and I used to train with once May hits. He is pretty flexible and has a gym in his garage or can meet at the school parking lot. You look wonderful, so I'm not sure what 10lbs you're talking about, love ; )
I know I won't be able to work out whenever I want to, but hopefully something to keep me sane! ; )
Post a Comment